Dubai 2024 Double Occupancy
View Full Itinerary <---- Go to Page to subscribe to payment plan.
- Accommodations 9 days/8 nights
- Daily breakfast
- Most Meals (see itinerary for details)
- Listed Activities & Excursions
- Ground transportation to included activities
- Photography & Video during your trip
What's NOT Included:
- International Airfare to Dubai International Airport (DXB)
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic beverages/Wine
- Optional excursions
- Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- Dinner in the Sky
- NYE Celebrations
- Private yacht day
- Immerse in Arabic culture and art
- Embrace the locals and new travel experiences
Itinerary: Full Itinerary
Dubai 2024 Terms & Conditions
- Trip is to be paid in full no later than October 15, 2024
- All deposits and payments are non-refundable days prior to trip. Travelers are responsible for booking their own international flights to and from Dubai International Airport (DXB)
Arrive: Saturday, December 28 before 11:00 pm local time
Depart: Friday, January 5 after 11:00am local time
We suggest booking your flights as soon as possible. We can further assist you with options from your city by emailing email@example.com
- PPP HIGHLY recommends that you purchase trip cancellation insurance as well as a medical travel policy. We recommend Allianz. However, feel free to use any supplier.
- Please exercise discretion with regards to your physical limitations and abilities when deciding on your level of participation.
Booking this trip assumes agreement with the above terms & conditions.
What is the Guided Group Trip cancellation policy?
Guided Group Trips (hosted by Paper Planes & Passports) are Non- refundable after 24 hours of deposit.
We understand that the unexpected happens and can disrupt even the best laid out plans. For that reason PPP HIGHLY recommends that you purchase trip cancellation insurance as well as a medical travel policy. We recommend Allianz. However, feel free to use any supplier. Funds are non-refundable. We will no longer hold your funds for future travel. You need to purchase travel insurance to receive compensation in the event you cannot travel.
The cancellation/refund schedule is as follows:
- All deposits are non-refundable after 24 hours of booking.
- All trip packages must be paid in full 60 days prior to the trip departure date. Failure to complete your payment will result in the cancellation of your trip without a refund. Read the specific trip page for payment options and installation payments.
- We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance for full monetary reimbursement after submitting your deposit.
Do not select double occupancy if you do not have a set roommate. We will not pair you. You will be moved to Single Occupancy witih in 48 hours and invoiced an additional fee. Submit your roommates name at checkout.